- Quiet Hours are from 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM
- Check out time: 12:00 Check in time: 2:00 PM
- There is a $10 reservation fee that is non-refundable (this really just covers our costs).
- Each site is allowed one RV and one vehicle. Extra vehicles and boats ($5 a day) and extra tents ($10 a day) are add-on’s, or you may pay at our pay station when you arrive.
- You can make reservations up to a year in advance.
- FREE WIFI. We do have free Wifi, but because of our rural location and speed limits it is not meant for streaming. If this rule is abused this you will be removed from the service.
- Please maintain a clean and orderly site. We want our park to be beautiful.
- Please deposit garbage in dumpsters using a tied plastic bag or container. Boxes must be flattened.
- Music and all audible equipment must be at a level that you cannot hear it outside your RV. No generators allow (it is a noise concern).
- Only one RV per site. Only fully self-contained RV’s are acceptable. Tent trailers are not allowed on monthly basis. No boarded windows, tarps or tents (monthly) allowed.
- PROPANE ONLY, no fires, open flames, fireworks or charcoal allowed (this is due to our areas extreme fire hazard).
- No discharging of firearms.
- No parking on lawn. No unlicensed vehicles driving in park. Vehicles must be kept in your site or designated area. Any unauthorized vehicle left in park for more than 48 hours will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Tenants are fully responsible for their guests, dogs & children.
- The following items are prohibited on the Premises or Property: illegal firearms or weapons, illegal drugs, hazardous or toxic chemicals or materials, or other items prohibited by law.
- Rufus RV Park is not liable for any damages or losses to your personal property.
- We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave, at any time.
Pets must be controlled (on leash, contained or in RV) and cleaned up after at all times. Minimum 2 pets. No barking dogs, please. Please note, if these rules are not followed you will be asked to leave the park.
In order to allow for maximum use of our parks facilities, cancellation fees are set to encourage our campers to make any cancellations as soon as possible so that others may reserve and use the unoccupied sites. The reservation fee and cancellation fee are nonrefundable. Please call or email to cancel or modify your reservation.
When cancelling reservations be aware of the following:
- If you cancel 14 DAYS OR MORE in advance you will be charged a $10 CANCELLATION FEE.
- If you cancel LESS THAN 14 days in advance you will be charged ONE NIGHT’S STAY.
- If you cancel LESS THAN 48 hours in advance you will receive NO REFUND.
- NO SHOWS – Your reservation will be considered a no-show if you have not arrived by 2pm the day following your scheduled arrival day and you didn’t cancel or contact us. There is NO REFUND in a no-show situation.
- Cancellation or postponement of monthly reservations will be charged a minimum of 1/2 months rent.
- Once you have arrived, if you reduce your stay you will be charged for 50% of the cost of all cancelled nights.